Before you venture off to your next vacation rental here at Lake Anna, or anywhere else, you need to make sure you bring everything you need. Below is a checklist of various items that you should think about bringing with you on your next vacation to Lake Anna.
Depending on where you are staying, some of the items below might be already included with your vacation rental. Make sure you check with your Vacation Rental Company before you leave to make sure you know what you need to bring and what is included.
- Bed Linens, Bath & Kitchen Towels (be sure to check with your rental company before you arrive to see if linens are supplied)
- Beach Towels
- Special Cooking Items
- Cameras and Film
- Baby Equipment (if not specified in brochure); (ask about Baby Equipment rental services)
- Food and Condiments
- DVDs & Games
- Boating Licenses and Fishing Licenses
- Flashlights, Radios and Batteries
- Personal Toiletries
- Cleaning Supplies
- Paper Products (Toilet Paper, Paper Towels, etc.)
- Beach and Fishing Equipment
- Alarm Clock (If needed on vacation!)
- Suntan Lotions
- Cash or Traveler’s checks (Personal Checks and Credit Cards may not be accepted at some establishments).
Please visit our Rental Polices page for more information on check in / check out and reservation policies.